Burger BowlAug 18, 2023
- 1 burger patty (lamb, beef, chicken, turkey, veggie, or vegan)
- grill-able veggies- 1 onion, zucchini, bell pepper, eggplant, tomato, or asparagus
- 2 large handfuls of fresh greens- arugula, spinach, baby kale, mesclun, or other salad greens
- fresh veggies- grated carrot, grated beet, cucumber, radish, shredded cabbage, tomatoes, sprouts, avocado, or whatever else you can think of.
- Optional additions- seeds, nuts, fermented things like sauerkraut or kimchi, pickled onions or shallots
- Dressing- caesar, gorgonzola, balsamic, tahini, green goddess, or simply lemon and olive oil.
- Cook burger patty until internal temperature is safe to consume.
- While the burger is cooking, assemble the salad with any ingredients you enjoy.
- I chose to use romaine lettuce, cucumber, pickled red onions, radishes, and grated carrot.
- Top burger patty on greens and top with your favorite dressing!
COACH KRISTA TIP
This recipe has so much versatility. Have fun with it!