Chicken Bacon RanchAug 04, 2023
- 1 lb chicken breasts (use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large chicken breasts, sliced in half, horizontally)
- 2 cups broccoli florets , blanched, chopped
- 6 strips center-cut bacon, cooked, chopped
- 4 tbsp dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 cup Kraft 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. I used the oval casserole dish measured 13 inches x 9 inches x 4 inches deep.
- Top with chopped and blanched broccoli florets and chopped cooked bacon. Sprinkle Ranch dressing on top.
- Then top with shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 20-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts.
COACH KRISTA TIP
Use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large thick chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally each to make 4 thin chicken breasts.