Low Carb Flatbread PizzaMar 29, 2023
When that pizza craving hits, reach for this quick low carb alternative that won't throw you off track! This crust only has 14g of carbs!
1 Flat Out Wrap
2 Tablespoons Prego Light Pasta Sauce
3 Slices Hormel Naturals Salami
1 Slice Provolone Cheese
Red Onion and Spinach to taste
1. Preaheat oven to 350 degrees
2. On a baking sheet, place 1 flat out wrap and spray with olive oil non stick cooking spray.
3. Place into oven and cook until crispy, about 7 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and add your toppings!
5. Place back into the oven to melt the cheese, about 5 minutes.
6. Remove and enjoy!
I used these toppings since this is what I had on hand, but get creative and use whatever you like or fits your macros for the day!
I have made this before as just a veggie version, BBQ Chicken, and Buffalo Chicken Version!